Turn Two Motorsport Hub

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ralf Schumacher has confirmed speculation that he is in talks with F1 hopefuls Stefan GP

Ross
    Ross
    Director of Operations

Number of posts : 794
    Favourite motorsport : Formula 1, BTCC, MotoGP

Male

Ralf Schumacher has confirmed speculation that he is in talks with F1 hopefuls Stefan GP Empty Ralf Schumacher has confirmed speculation that he is in talks with F1 hopefuls Stefan GP

Post by Ross 5th February 2010, 11:10

Ralf confirms interest in Stefan GP
    Ralf Schumacher has confirmed speculation that he is in talks with F1 hopefuls Stefan GP Ralf-schumacher-dtm-white-tneck-630-getty

Ralf Schumacher may yet follow in his brother's footsteps by making a Formula One comeback.

Michael Schumacher came out of retirement this year to drive for Mercedes GP and now Ralf has confirmed that Stefan Grand Prix are interested in his services.

Serbian outfit Stefan are yet to gain entry into the 2010 Championship, but F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone says he is "trying to get the team a starting spot".

Ralf revealed on Friday that he's interested in a return to the sport.

"Everything I have heard about the project so far gives the impression of it being very ambitious," Schumacher told German Press Agency DPA.

"For me, the complete package such as team structure, chances of success and competitive material have to be in place," said Schumacher of the possibility of emulating brother Michael at Mercedes GP by returning to F1 in 2010.

"As I said in the last two years, I would consider a return to Formula One if there was an offer that involved a competitive car," he added.

Source: planetf1.com
    Image source: blogcdn.com

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 14:29