Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
- We allow swearing, although only if it is not directed at anyone or used as an insult or in an agressive manner.
- You are allowed to have a picture of yourself in your avatar, but the only place you are allowed to post it other than that, is in the 'Introductions' forum.
- You must never post harmful or offensive content, which includes pornographic images and references to drugs and violence.
- Any links you make to an outside website must not lead to anything that violates any rule.
- Your conduct is important, not only for respect, but for our status as a forum. We don't want to drive people away should they see you behaving in an offensive manner.
- The Turn Two moderators and administrators work very hard to provide a forum that entertains and informs, and keeping the peace is a primary aspect of their job. If you are warned or punished by a member of Turn Two staff, we strongly discourage you to argue back, and review these rules. If you still have a problem, please contact an administrator.
- Any posts you make, particularly in the News section, must not be copied or plagerised. We are bound by legal contracts, and may only publish material originally published elsewhere with consent from the source and acknowledgement in the post.
Please follow these rules. Any updates will be posted in the Turn Two Announcements section of the forum.
Have a safe and enjoyable time posting here.