Turn Two Motorsport Hub

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eBay Impulse Buy

in.s@ne

Number of posts : 159
    Favourite motorsport : Formula 1

Male

eBay Impulse Buy Empty eBay Impulse Buy

Post by in.s@ne 18th March 2009, 00:23

Ultima SSC Aero for sale... for $1 000 000
    eBay Impulse Buy Large%20Image
    Looking for a new car? eBay has sprung up with one for you: right here
    It's the world's fastest production vehicle, with a top speed of 256mph (that's one more than a Bugatti Veyron), 0-60 in 2.8 and 0-100 in 5 seconds dead, figures that will even show the legendary Veyron what real acceleration is.

The article on the eBay page says that the car is able to be lived with everyday, and comes with a 1 year factory warranty, so don't worry about that Vauxhall Astra anymore! Just how you drive a car that's wider than a 599 (which is already too wide) on an every day basis is beyond my understanding, but I suppose where there's a will there's a way.

The current bid is at US$575 100, but the reserve is yet to be met. People inside the industry estimate the reserve to be near as makes no difference US$1 000 000, definitely a rival for your Kia Rio!

If you are going to bid on it though, just remember, two halves make a whole, so check with the missus first! Don't say I didn't warn you...

Michael Lydeamore c/o Turn Two

Thanks to TopGear.com for the tip

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 15:04